Who are we?
This website is owned by David C Anderson, author of “Vitamin D3 and the Great Biology Reset”.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
If you contact us to order a book
Personal identification information (your name, email address, phone number, delivery address and any other information that you provide to facilitate the purchase and delivery of our book to you).
If you subscribe to our email mailing list
Personal identification information (your email address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you contact us to place an order for any of our products or services.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can fulfil your order when you place an order with us and so that we can send you emails when you subscribe to our mailing list.
How do we store your data?
The data we collect if you contact us via our website’s contact form or via email is securely stored in a Google Gmail email account.
If you subscribed to our email mailing list prior to 14 Dec 2023, your email address is stored in our website’s database and in our account with the emailing service MailPoet. If you subscribed to our email mailing list from 14 Dec 2023 onwards, your email address is stored in our website’s database only.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at: [email protected]
If you register to receive emails from us you will receive relevant informational and promotional information from time to time about our book and related causes. We only need a valid email address to register you. No other data is collected and you can unregister at any time. Because we have only an email address none of our promotional information is specifically targeted: it is sent to all newsletter subscribers. We do not engage in any form of automated decision making or profiling of personal data. We do not share your email address with others. Prior to 14 Dec 2023 we used the email newsletter platform MailPoet to process email subscriber sign-ups. From 14 Dec 2023 onwards all email subscriptions are processed by our website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies to serve an optimised version of our website to you as quickly as possible.
- Security – We use these cookies to protect our website from malicious bots and spam.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us